3 types of affiliates
The Super Affiliates Checklist
There are three types of affiliates:
1. The struggling affiliate who can’t seem to bring in any
2. The so-so affiliate who makes a few hundred dollars per month,
but wants more.
3. The super affiliate, who pulls down a nice commission check
every month like clockwork (see one super affiliate Patric Chan).
If you’re either a struggling affiliate or a so-so affiliate, then you’re going to want to use this checklist to take you to super affiliate status. Take a look…
Keep It Simple
Struggling affiliates tend to throw stuff at the wall to see what sticks.
They jump from promoting one product to another, they deploy a dozen different traffic methods, and they’re always hustling but not getting anywhere very fast.
If you want to take your business to the next level, keep it simple.
• Start with one offer to promote.
• Create one autoresponder series to promote it.
• Create one lead magnet to attract people to your list.
• Select one source of traffic and use it to send people to your lead magnet.
• Then optimize until this process is creating results for you.
• Once you have one source of traffic up and running, then and only then should you add another source.
• Start building your sales funnel with additional offers.
Get the point? Focus on one step at a time and get that piece
working for you before you move onto the next step. Keep it simple.
Read this free report here
Struggling affiliates may set goals, but they’re vague goals without any basis in reality.
Super affiliates do it differently.
Not only do they set goals, they then figure out exactly how they’ll achieve those goals.
Now in order to “reverse engineer” your goals, you need to start keeping track of the data.
• How much traffic you generate.
• What percentage of this traffic subscribes to your mailing list.
• What percentage of these new subscribers buy an offer from your initial autoresponder series.
• How much money you make per subscriber per month.
You’ll need to plug in your own numbers to determine how to achieve your goals.
But here’s a good rule of thumb: a well-targeted list can make about $1 per subscriber per month. So if you’re looking to make $10,000 per month, then one of your goals should be to grow your list as
quickly as possible to 10,000 subscribers.
Read more in this free report here
Super affiliates don’t create promotions and emails off the cuff.
Instead, they have a plan as to exactly what they’ll be promoting for the next several months.
This plan is based around when their favorite vendors are launching products.
Knowing about product launches, sales and contests gives super affiliates plenty of time to build anticipation with “sideways sales letters” well in advance of the event.
TIP: This is another reason to work closely with vendors. Let them know you’re interested in hearing about their upcoming launches and other events as soon as possible.
Build A Team
Super affiliates don’t try to do everything themselves. Instead, they outsource low value tasks to competent freelancers, which frees up their time for high value tasks. They also outsource tasks that they
don’t have the skills to do.
You can outsource:
- Blog posts
- Social media posts.
• Lead magnet creation.
• Bonus product creation.
• Video production.
• Graphics and design.
Here’s something else…
Reinvest Your Profits
Super affiliates don’t blow their commission checks on a new car or fancy dinners.
Instead, these affiliates know that the best investment they can make is to put all or part of the money right back into their business.
So super affiliates reinvest their profits into things like advertising and outsourcing.
To start building your online business with one ‘stacking” method click here