Can you “copy & paste” and click mouse
We’ve talked about some things that you need to have in order to start an online business, so now we’re going to talk about some things you need to know.
Like I said back in the previous post, you DON’T need to be a computer expert to be an internet marketer, but you do need to have some basic skills… (and you need to know how to operate some software or hire people)
Actually you need more skills to operate online business and much more…
But what are the basics…?
What you need to know…
1) Using your computer; turning it on, off, etc.
2) Mouse skills: Left click, right click, double click
3) Using Windows or whatever OS you have
4) Navigating your computer
5) Working with windows: Open, close, minimize, maximize, resize, move
6) Multitasking with multiple programs/windows open
7) Creating folders
8] Changing your folder “view”
9) Naming and renaming files
10) “Dragging and dropping”
11) Copying and moving files/folders
12) Zipping and unzipping files
13) Installing a software program
14) Opening a program
15) Copying and pasting text
16) Editing and saving files/documents
17) Save vs. Save As
18) Using a web browser to navigate the internet
19) “Googling” and other online research
20) Sending and receiving email
21) Opening a PDF file with Adobe reader
22) Using productivity software such as Word and Excel, or OpenOffice
To learn more how to start and get your online business going click here>>>….