Don’t quit your game plan as Bob Dylan did
Imagine that, here’s this American singer, songwriter, artist, and writer
Still, it goes to show what’s possible when you pursue a goal with
Internet marketing is like that too.
1) You pursue your goal. (don’t forget what it is)
2) You have plan and strategies. (update them)
3) You are consistent in this process.
4) You stand out. (as this apple)
5) You are persistent. (sometimes stubborn)
6) You’ve changed your mindset.
7) Step out of your comfort zone (at least once a day)
8) Don’t listen losers and tire-kickers
9) Every day one step to the goal. (small or big step)
10) Contact one person and/or get one new idea (at least once in a week)
11) You have your mentor (or more than one and deal with them)
12) Search for win-win situations.
Part of not quitting, of course, is staying current with
We start from different positions, chances are not equal to us. But …
“We all have 24-hours days” (Zig Ziglar)
Yes, I want to be a part of the internet marketing today … click here