The other day I heard that when Bob Dylan had a band called the Golden Chords, and he lost a high-school talent competition to a tap dancing act.
Imagine that, here’s this American singer, songwriter, artist, and writer who’s been hugely influential in popular music and culture for more than five decades — but when he was just getting started, he lost out to a tap dancing act.
Of course, that was before he was the Bob Dylan.
Still, it goes to show what’s possible when you pursue a goal with consistency and don’t quit.
Internet marketing is like that too. The people making out the best are always the ones who are consistent in their marketing methods and hang in there no matter what.
Part of not quitting, of course, is staying current with what’s happening in the marketplace.
And there’s no better place to get up to speed with the internet marketing industry than the webinar from top-earners like this one “Learn how to earn your first $1000 online” (with bonus $1500 in lead generation)
Click here to visit life changing event.
Imagine that, here’s this American singer, songwriter, artist, and writer
Still, it goes to show what’s possible when you pursue a goal with
Internet marketing is like that too.
1) You pursue your goal. (don’t forget what it is)
2) You have plan and strategies. (update them)
3) You are consistent in this process.
4) You stand out. (as this apple)
5) You are persistent. (sometimes stubborn)
6) You’ve changed your mindset.
7) Step out of your comfort zone (at least once a day)
8) Don’t listen losers and tire-kickers
9) Every day one step to the goal. (small or big step)
10) Contact one person and/or get one new idea (at least once in a week)
11) You have your mentor (or more than one and deal with them)
12) Search for win-win situations.
Part of not quitting, of course, is staying current with
We start from different positions, chances are not equal to us. But …
“We all have 24-hours days” (Zig Ziglar)
Yes, I want to be a part of the internet marketing today … click here