Chances are that you are on my blog to build your online business and Dot Com LifeStyle.
Welcome! You are in the right place!!
You’re going to be building the most valuable asset an Internet company can have.
“Build 10,000 subscribers to your list in 90+ days”
Here’s what to expect from the next 90 days (see 90 days plan here>>):
#1: We’re going to get A LOT done. You are going to be building a great email list, but you’re also going to be building your business platform.
#2: This is a speed course in list building… and internet marketing
#3: You’re going to need
• a website
• a blog •
a Facebook page
• Your choice of 2-3 other social media accounts
#4: You’re going to be building list for two hours each day.
#5: The program has been carefully designed to build on your work as you go. You’ll see the best results if you follow the tasks in order.
#6: You get one day off each week to rest or catch up
#7: And one day each week to create your email newsletter
#8: There will be blogging. It’s best if you’re also blogging once or twice a week. The program assumes you’re writing a post AT LEAST every two weeks.
“How technical is this going to be?”
If you can Manage your GetResponse account, Post on your blog, Do basic tasks like installing a plugin, then you’ll be fine!
If that’s a stretch for you, we’ve got you covered.
• There will be Tech Basics tutorials to walk you through the harder tasks
• You’ll have the option of skipping those tasks if you want
By the time you’re through the plan, you’ll have an eager crowd of 1,000 or more subscribers
(we set a higher goal = 10,000 subscribers in 90 days, but this result is not typical for everybody)
You’ll know cutting-edge, proven promotion techniques for your business and you’ll know which ones work for YOU.
You will have an audience eager to hear from you and you’ll be a recognized expert.
- If you’re a consultant It means you won’t have to search to find work.
- If you’re an affiliate marketer, it means you can write one email and have money coming in a few hours later.
- If you’re an ecommerce business It means nurturing new customers and building lifetime value of the customers you have already.
It means a steady, profitable business.
- Social Media Presence
- Guest blogging
- Facebook contest
- Creating content your audience craves
- And much more…
So let’s get started!